Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Member of the Gladney Asia Team!


Pat Marcus, Gladney Superkids Physical Therapist
We are proud to announce the addition of Pat Marcus to the team! Pat will be continuing her work with Gladney's Superkids Charity and the Asia Waiting Child Program in a new staff position! She will also be contributing monthly to this newsletter.
"Working as a volunteer with the Asia Waiting Child program has changed my life. I have been privileged to work with so many wonderful children and adoptive parents. As the kids I meet in China come home to their forever families, my work comes full circle.  This is rewarding beyond words.  I am so pleased to now be part of Gladney's staff and to be able to advocate, care for, and work with waiting children. In the coming months, I will devote more time to working with Gongzhan, and Gladney. So please follow us in the newsletter and at Superkidscharity.blogspot.com"                                                           - Pat Marcus

No comments: